I also have been compiling tons of pictures on my computer and sent them over to get printed. Now I can start working on my photo albums that I've been wanting to get done. Other things I do are reading (although sometimes I start to get headaches by reading, so I can't do that very long), listening to books on tape (I finished "The Da Vinci Code". It was really good!), writing in my journal, doing this blog, and eating wonderful hospital food :)!
Cade took me outside on a walk and the day before, for FHE, he took me to the hospital cafe and I got ice cream! It made me very happy! Although they didn't exactly understand what Cade had ordered, so they gave me six small scoops instead of two :). Well, I should be embarrassed to say I ate the whole thing, but I'm not! It was wonderful.
So I guess being in the hospital is like being outside of it...you still wake up and say "okay, what am I going to do with today?" The only difference is there are a WHOLE LOT LESS options to choose from :)!
8 comments:
Oh Kellie! You are so cheerful and have such a great attitude about the whole thing! I hope you can keep little Emma safely inside you for awhile longer so she can grow. We can't wait to meet her when she is here are ready for meeting the extended family. Good luck!
Michelle is totally my cousin! How do you know eachother?!
Anyway, I am glad you are finding things to do. I am totally planning on coming to visit you if you are okay with that, however, I want to make sure I wait until all of the swine flu is completely gone in our family so I don't spread it. Let me know if there is anything you want me to bring in to you :O) I am also a big ice cream fan, so I could make a stop anywhere and please us both! What hours are usually the best for you with visitors? And what is your room number? Email me: studette1372@juno.com if you don't want to announce it to the whole world (wink:wink) Continued blessing your way!
I'm glad to hear that Emma hasn't made her grand entrance yet. Keep her safe inside you for as long as possible. I think of you often and everyone is praying for a very good outcome for you both. Your positive attitude is truly a mark of your great faith that all is in the Lord's hands. You are such a great example for the rest of us. Hugs and kisses! -- Aunt Joan
The booties are so cute!!! Wills had some in that style and I loved them because they stayed on so well. How fun!
Kellie! I'm so glad Stephanie posted your blog. Congrats on entering the blogging world. You are so on the ball with those projects! I love the shoes. I hope you keep busy and positive this week. On the bright side, you are in the best hands in the world! Those NICU nurses and doctors there will take such good care of little Emma when the time comes. I only wish I was still one of them! We are thinking about you guys and your little one, even all the way down here in Texas! Take care.
Kellie-
That is so weird/funny that you and Meghan know each other! Meghan is Robby's cousin so that is so funny that both of our cousins would know each other, but not through us! Small world. . .
i know i said this when i visited...but you look way too cute for the hospital. you'll make all the other patients jealous. so glad you are finding things to do to occupy your time and keeping up with your date nights!
Those little booties or slippers are darling!!! One of these days you will have to show me how to make them! Too cute! I don't normally love ice cream but when I was pregnant with Cali...oh my goodness did I eat a lot of it!
Post a Comment