1. You dream you're a fugitive, escaping from the hospital
2. You've memorized the weekly menu
3. You know each nurse by name, but some don't recognize you
4. You catch up on and repeat all the Cosby Show & Full House episodes you missed as a kid
5. You've seen the weather from the window change from summer to fall to winter
6. You've memorized the same daily speech from all 5 doctors
7. You haven't missed a day in your journal for 3 weeks
8. You have time to google Halloween costume ideas for your husband
9. The flowers & helium balloons die before you are out
10.You have time to make lists like this!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I enjoyed reading your list....and it's all true, I'm sure. I hope you are not getting too bored, depressed, or discouraged. Think of it this way - you should try to enjoy all of this extra free time right now because after the baby is born you won't have any. You will become sleep deprived and you will barely have time to shower. Keep your chin up. Love you!
Oh Kellie, you are hilarious! I love your list. I'm impressed with your crafty hospital creations. You really should start a business :)
Awesome. If you get too bored, why don't you make my Lily some of those cute little booties! ;)
So funny! Not too much longer!
I love you Kellie! You can always crack me up. I was just thinking that it's a good thing it wasn't Michelle in the hospital that long or she might have actually tried to escape in her sleep! Anyway, I love your positive attitude- you have always been such a good example to me. I'm praying for you and your baby!
Post a Comment