Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cade's Chicago Trip

Cade went to Chicago with a few other co-workers for a business trip. I wish I could have gone with him, but he had a great time! The first couple days, I was wondering how much work was going on :)! He got to visit museums, bike around town, and see other great sites such as the Sears Tower.



Cade got to visit with a favorite mission companion who currently lives in Chicago and is going to medical school. We love the Noorda's! I haven't seen them in a while, but Cade loved getting to see them and misses being able to hang out with Scott and Amy!



Cade standing on a glass floor in the Sears Tower (used to be the tallest building ever built).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for Chicago!! I just love it there! That glass floor is really freaky. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Casey Lu said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!