To make things even better, he sacrificed embarassment while walking through the hospital. On the way over, he was driving with the flowers on his lap in the car. The flower shop filled the vase so full that water spilled all over his lap and it definitely looked like he had an accident. Even so, he delivered the flowers to me and took me on a walk! He is the greatest ever!
Cade keeps telling me to "keep eating" so Emma can grow big before we have to deliver :)! I tell him I eat tons and that I'm pretty sure I'm growing a lot. I had him take a picture and, yep, I am getting bigger!
More booties! I sewed another pair of booties for Emma. These are fuzzy ones for winter to keep her feet warm :). Maybe I should start a business in the hospital, since I do have time!
This is the view from my room. It isn't very good because I couldn't figure out how to not have a glare and taking the flash off didn't work. Anyway, you can imagine the beautiful mountains right there :).
4 comments:
Beautiful flowers and adorable booties!
I actually do think that you look bigger! Yay!! What a nice guy Cade is! Of course, we already knew that, but I'm glad he keeps you happy.
What a great husband you have! I'm glad that you have flowers too. Your picture is gorgeous! I love that belly of yours. keep updating please!
Hi Kellie! Britni Gabriel told me you were in the hospital, and then when i saw you had a blog I thought I would just say hi and that I am thinking of you! I hope everything goes well and little emma stays inside you as long as possible! good luck with everything
-Nicole Jacobson
Post a Comment