We've had so many people help us out this week! Cade and I are SO appreciative of all the people who have helped clean, rake leaves, cook dinners, visited, etc. So, thank you!
My Mom came down yesterday and it was so fun to see her. She helped at the house we live at with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and so much more. Cade's favorite highlight is the foam mattress she brought. He got such a good night's sleep here at the hospital! That made his week.
One of my favorite parts of my week was our date night last night. So obviously we are limited to what we can do for date nights. I guess next Friday I'll have to be more creative. However, we went down the hall and "rented" VHS's :). We then went downstairs and got milk shakes. We took our milkshakes outside so I could get a breath of fresh air. The best part of the night was a tiki hut we discovered outside (very random, but awesome). Cade wheeled me over there and we got to...CUDDLE! It was the best part of my last two weeks! For all of you couples out there, don't take for granted the little things. Even cuddle time is precious...it made me very happy!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You two are so cute! I'm so glad you are still getting to have date night and have so much fun with Cade! We are praying for you!
I'm glad that you're enjoying all the amenities of the hospital. I used to eat lunch sometimes at the tiki hut. That ice cream shop is a good one. I also really love hospital french fries and onion rings. I'm glad you had a fun date night!
I've seen that hut! Don't you feel like you're in Tahiti when you sit in it?
Post a Comment