Monday, March 5, 2012
First haircut wasn't THAT devestating :)
So clear back when we were attending the BYU married student ward, we had a Relief Society activity where we attended classes of our choice. I learned how to cut hair (just by sitting in a class where they demonstrated on husbands). Ever since that class I've wanted to cut Cade's hair, but he has always been pretty nervous :). Finally he said if I brought one of my friends over (Kelsie Egan) and she showed me, then he'll let me do it. Well, she came over and an hour and a half later I completed my first hair cut! And after words he told me (and I believe him because after being married almost 5 years, we're really honest with each other:) ) "that is the best hair cut I have ever gotten before!" I was pretty happy with the results. We'll see if I continue to cut it every time...it takes so LONG in the beginning! But it will be worth it eventually :).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It takes a lot of trust to let someone who is untrained cut your hair so I have to give Cade props for giving you a shot at it. It turned out so good! I am very proud of you. Before Alan and I got married he told me that I needed to learn to cut hair because except for his mission he had never paid for a haircut (his mom cut his). Before we got married Alan's mom showed me how she did it and I have been doing it ever since, not only him but our 4 sons. I saved the family a fortune on haircuts....or at least I like to think I did.
LOL, I know what your saying. It took Ehren for.ev.er to trust me to cut his hair. I did it up until our clippers broke as Dono's hair is so thick! Looks good Kellie!
Post a Comment