Monday, March 5, 2012

Sis. Pedersen's Wedding



It has been almost 6 years since I went to Nauvoo for a summer to perform as a church service missionary. i can't believe it has been that long! It is so wonderful to see what has happened in the lives of those I had the opportunity to serve with. I love those 9 sisters with all of my heart. We became so close and I will forever cherish their friendships. Half of us still live in Utah, but the other half have moved out of state for schooling and jobs. Most are married and last month we had the opportunity to attend Sis. Pedersen's wedding in the Bountiful temple. I love that girl. Just like each sister I got to know, I learned so much from her and what a strong person she is. It is so amazing to see how each of the Elders and Sisters I served with have married in the temple and have married such wonderful people. I wish we could all live together in the same neighborhood forever...obviously that's not going to happen. But it's a good reminder of how important friendships are in this life and how we need to cherish the time we have with people that influence our lives.

Here are some pics of my lovely sisters:






A little bachlorette party at Olive Garden for her (don't worry about the scary eyes):

2 comments:

Kate said...

I totally went to BYU-Idaho with her husband! He's a great guy! So happy for the both of them!

Mike said...

Thank you for posting this, Bleaky! I am SO sad I had to miss this, but at least I got to see pictures and feel like I was there :) Miss you all TONS!!!!!
-Chappy