Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jennie's Baby Shower

While Kristen was in town, we were able to plan a baby shower for Jennie. It turned our really cute and fun! Tara helped me come up with the idea. I wanted to do something around bikes and she was creative and came up with "Wheels, a seat, and two peddling feet, that's what little boys are made of." It was kind of a stressful day trying to get everything done with 3 babies to take care of at the same time, but we finished a few minutes before 7:00 :).

Jennie got some great things! It was fun to be at a shower where mostly everyone there are moms. So a lot of the gifts Jennie got were everyone's "favorite" things which consisted of some really neat things.

Jennie with her mom, sister, and sisters in law:



One of my favorite things that I made was the tricycle diaper cake! It was so fun to figure out how to do. I saw pictures online and thought that would be perfect for the theme.


Kristen made the bicycle and wheel cookies. The cookie cutter I bought, wasn't the best but she figured it out and they were great (and most importantly tasted amazing).


Thank you to my mom, sisters, sister in laws and Jennie's family for helping it to be a fun shower for Jennie!

No comments: