Monday, March 5, 2012

Reese & Emma Videos

I LOVE this video! Reese is so interactive now. I have mentioned it before, but she is SO social already. She loves when I am around or anybody else and does not like to be alone for very long. I don't have to hold her all the time, but she just likes to be around people- on the floor or wherever. She is so cute :).



I love seeing Daddy with the girls. He is so good with them and they sure love being around him. Reese is starting to giggle more and more and it's so fun.



Emma is currently obsessed with Sleeping Beauty. It is so cute to see her dance around holding her shirt (as if she were wearing a princess dress) and grab my hand to dance with me. She will also hold her Sleeping Beauty figurines together and pretend they are dancing. All while singing "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream..." I caught this in the car. Not as good as the real thing, but you get what you can :).

No comments: