Saturday, January 17, 2026

Thanksgiving 2025

 Thanksgiving was quiet and small this year but it was still wonderful. We had both sets of grandparents over and Boose Boose and Taft (oh yeah- he surprised Reese for the week! More in her birthday post). It was a small group but the food was yummy and the chaos was at a low so I'd say it was still amazing :). I have SO much to be grateful for. So much. God is good. 



Some fun Thanksgiving week activities included Taking the older kids shooting at a shooting range. Emma LOVED it. I think they all had fun. And I took the younger three to the mall to ride animals and go to the toy store. I forgot I never want to attempt to be in a mall on Black Friday!!! Not cool :)

But most of the Thanksgiving break was filled with lots of Savior of the World shows- the day before Thanksgiving, the day after and the day after that. 









No comments: