This was such an incredible experience this fall!! I am so grateful my girls would choose to do the "Savior of the World" production with me. I did it twice back in 2017 and 2018 but having my girls do it with me was AMAZING!!! We kind of had to talk Emma into doing it with us but then she ended up liking it probably the most. It's so amazing to be around kind, Christ-like, wonderful people and have them love your children too. I am grateful for all of the people we got to meet and be around. I am also grateful for Cade for sacrificing a lot to allow us to do it. Maybe in a few years our whole family can do it together?! That would be amazing.
Back stage with Brooke and Lehuanani -
Here are lots of pictures of all the people who came to see us and supported us!
Cade came on the preview night where families of the cast could come and younger than 8 could attend. I'm glad Benson and Jane and Lucy could come see what we have been doing for all of these long rehearsals. Cade said Benson would make comments like "Look it's mom!" And "Mom's singing!" So cute. Cade also let Lucy and Sadie Swan and Evelyn Folker come too. He was a trooper to bring all those kids!
Cade came with Gma/Gpa and Taft-
The cast sang happy birthday to Reese on her birthday -
McRae Van Noy and her boys (look at the gorgeous flowers she gave us!) -
President and Sister Lewis (from our first married stake presidency) -
Emma's good friend Ollie Lee and his family -
Nathan and Steph and their oldest 4 kiddos -
Byron and Keri Lawrence and Olivia and her boyfriend -
Boose, my mom, and Derek (Boose's boyfriend) -
Jeneane and Kenzie Waite -
This is our little stage family. Ty Crossley played Father, I played mother, Savannah Ogden played Mary and Lucy and Zeke played our other children. They are all so awesome and I loved getting to know them!
Erin and Autumn Bailey-
The Brinkerhoff's who were in our district with us-
Sophie and Joy Brinkerhoff (she was hilarious and a huge literal joy to have around) -
Bryan and Jennie and Noah and Andie -
























No comments:
Post a Comment