Saturday, January 17, 2026

Christmas Eve and Day!

 I LOVE Christmas Eve so much. This year we made some charcuterie boards to take to the fireman and policeman to say thank you for all they do for our community. Then in the evening we do our music, and Christmas story and give our gift from the heart gifts. This year Benson had me and Reese helped him put together a puppet show for me. She recorded him telling the story beforehand and it was SO DANG CUTE!!!! I loved it so much. That is definitely one of our favorite traditions EVER! 



Christmas Day was great. Benson got a fun carpenter set (with foam wood so he can nail and screw screws into it easily). Reese got a basket for the front of her bike so she can take Bear on bike rides with her! She LOVED it. In the evening we went to Nathan and Stephanies house for dinner. Lucy and Nora didn't come because they were getting over theirs fevers/colds and Cade stayed home with them.  





I love my Savior Jesus Christ so much and love spending time with my family to learn more about our Savior and serve others as He would. I love Christmas time and I love this amazing family of mine!


No comments: