Thanksgiving was a little different this year with covid but we made the most out of it! We decided to divide the entire family up into 2 groups to keep numbers lower since we have over 30 all together. Our family went over to Nathan and Steph's house with Grandma and Grandpa Bleak and Jordan and Faith. Then Jennie and Bryan and Boose went over to Kristen and Andrew's.
We had a great time--even with mask wearing :). There was TONS of amazing food and I was so grateful for the amazing blessing of feeling okay enough to eat that day (this pregnancy was ROUGH up until the day of Thanksgiving and so I was dreading that day so much). Heavenly Father blessed me to have a good day that day and be able to enjoy most of the food. It was wonderful! And it's always fun to be with family. I can't imagine a Thanksgiving without extended family.





No comments:
Post a Comment