Saturday, January 2, 2021

Skiing and Winter Fun!

 This year Cade and I decided since we weren't going to be planning a big family vacation with Covid going on we would get season passes to Sundance for the family! So we bought them...and a few days later I found out I was expecting. So plans have kind of changed but it's still been good. All of us (obviously except Jane) signed up for a ski lesson the beginning of December and had a great time. I LOVED it and made me wish I could go all season. Cade and I had an instructor, Emma and Reese had one together and Nora and Lucy each had their own. Lucy didn't take to it and doesn't want to go again but the other 3 absolutely loved it and are so excited to keep going. Cade and Emma and Reese have gone 3 times so far and hopefully will go each week they can all winter. Cade feels like he is finally getting the Hang of it. Emma and Reese just go down like champs by themselves and hardly ever fall. They are awesome. Nora went a second time but I need to sign her up for one or two more lessons until she is more confident. I am excited to be able to use my pass next year and join the fam! So fun.






Backyard sledding fun! I'm glad we got at least little snow so they could run outside and sled in the neighbors yard. I am thankful the Warner's don't mind us sledding in their yard because it is SO convenient! It was Jane's first time too and she loved it...even though I Never saw her smile once. Haha. 





No comments: