Thursday, January 21, 2021

Christmas 2020

First Family lip sync night. It was random and last minute but it was such a fun time! When I let loose and let my inner musical theater junkie out, the girls seemed to let go and have fun! Nora was the cutest with "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." 


Faith, Boose and I and the three oldest girls went to dinner and The Nutcracker together and it was super fun! We loved it so much!


Our Bleak Family Christmas party was super fun. Nathan and Steph hosted and they always do a great job. With Covid still rampant we all wore masks and kept everything really simple. The kids had a great time and the adult games are always my favorite!










Christmas Eve was a simply but wonderful evening. We invited John David (Cade's boss) over for the evening. We had ham and potatoes and rolls and sides. Then after the girls and I sang some songs with Cade on the guitar, we read the Christmas story in Luke 2 and ended with peppermint gelato. It was good. 

Christmas morning started at 7:00 am. Emma I think had been awake for a full hour just staring at the Christmas tree until she could wake the whole family up at 7:00. That afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa Bleak's house for dinner and hanging out. We had a great time!









No comments: