Miss Emma celebrated her 11th birthday! Crazy!! She is turning into an amazing young lady and one of my best friends. I love her so much. Emma has become an amazing helper and helps watch her younger siblings ALL THE TIME. She can babysit and put baby and her other sister down for bed at night or nap times. She has given me SO much freedom to run to the store or other errands or go out to eat with Cade and just leave her in charge. It's amazing!! Emma still loves to be creative and build and create things. She is SOOOOO creative and I love seeing what her mind comes up with. She draws and designs home layouts on paper, builds houses and buildings with LEGOS, builds amazing things with Tube-lox and much more. She is a delight in our home and I am grateful she is my first born!







No comments:
Post a Comment