Sunday, August 27, 2017

TEN YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!!!

It's crazy to think Cade and I have been married for TEN years! I remember when I had only been married a few years and my friend was celebrating ten years and that seemed like forever away. Man, time goes by fast!

We had a wonderful time celebrating marriage together. One of our favorite things to do every anniversary is visit a new temple and this year was going to the Provo City Center Temple. It is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! I think it's my new favorite temple. It's just really neat that Cade and I had attended the Provo tabernacle during our BYU years and it was so sad when this beautiful building burned (not completely down, but very badly damaged). And now they changed the tabernacle into one of God's holy temples. It was really neat.

After doing a session and sealings for family names, we then headed up to Sundance Ski Resort. We stayed in a really fun mountain resort room. Friday night we ate at the 5 star restaurant they have and it was amazing. Then, we went on a walk for a while, enjoyed some of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamboat (which we attended on Monday night), and went back to our room.

Saturday morning we went on a hike to Stewart Falls (I LOVE HIKING!!) and then went on the ziplines there were you get to soar over trees. It was such a fun weekend!

I am so grateful for Cade. He has helped me become more than I could ever become on my own. He helps me keep doing the spiritual things that helps me become closer to my Savior. He helps me keep attending the temple. He helps me enjoy motherhood and make the most of it. I am so grateful for the last 10 years we have been married. I love him with all my heart and can't wait for the next 10!




These are the 11 temples we have visited for our anniversaries starting with the Salt Lake Temple we were married in. I ordered this prints for our anniversary:











No comments: