After her first day of school, I picked her up and she said, "Mom, you said I was going to be at school ALL day!" I replied, "Well, instead of after lunch to afternoon, it was breakfast to afternoon. So that's what we call all day school." Emma then said, "I thought it was going to be until dinner time!" She was so sad that I had to pick her up and she could't be there until bed time. That's how much she loves people and new experiences. I love that about her.
Reese had to wait all the way until after Labor Day for her first day of Preschool at The Little Redd Schoolhouse. Her teacher is Mrs. Redd- the same that Emma had her 2nd year of preschool. I carpool with my next door neighbor Jill Skoy, so Reese and Dean are in the same class. They are so cute together and listening to their random conversations in the back where most of the time is not true just makes my day :).
No comments:
Post a Comment