Thursday, September 15, 2016

Lucy is Six Months Old!

Our sweet Lucy is growing up fast! It's crazy that we've just put away the bassinet, bouncer, and play mat when it feels like we just got them out. As I am writing this, Lucy is actually now 7 months old. But at her 6 month appointment she weighed 15.6 pounds and was 33% for weight, 93% for height and 75% for head circumference. She is now army crawling all over the place and is SO happy to be able to get around and explore everything. As I am working on the blog, she crawled over to me, under the table and started tickling my feet. I absolutely LOVE this stage. Six to 12 months is so much fun. They learn and change so fast and it's so fun to see.

Lucy is very loved by her older three sisters. They often fight over who get to hold her, talk to her and just be around her. It's hard sharing Lucy between them all :). She is also very patient with having three older sisters that like to be in her face all the time. Lucy just discovered Penny and just giggles at her all the time. She still has a very sweet temperament and is really easy-going. However, she still is not a fan of her car seat, but she does better now that she can interact with her sisters in the back seat. She also does not sleep through the night yet. Probably my fault since I don't let her cry it out but still feed her. She only gets up one time in between 3 and 5 and goes back to sleep. But acts STARVING during that feeding so I'm not ready to make her give it up.

We love our sweet girl and her fun personality that is starting to show. Lu Lu, Lucy, Lucy Lu, baby boo, we love you so much.




These are pics of her today at 7 months now:
She is closing one eye in the bright sun, just like I ALWAYS did (and still sometimes do)...



No comments: