Cade and I have been married for 9 years now. So crazy! Every year we like to talk about what has happened that past year (favorite memories). I am actually horrible at remembering things, but I try and cAde is really good at it :). But here are some favorite things from our 9 years of marriage:
Living in Mrs. Penrod's dark, wood basement without a shower (we call her Mrs. P)
Living in Sir. Gene's basement (Grandpa Gene as our girls now know him)
Cade and I graduating from BYU
Cade getting his master's degree in Accounting
Over 8 years of working at Fishbowl Inventory in sales
Buying our first home in Apple Grove in Pleasant Grove
Four beautiful girls joined our family
Buying our second home just on the other side in PG
Amazing vacations and creating family memories
And so much more (I've blogged about most things since Emma was born)
Life is so wonderful with Cade. He wants nothing more than to make me and his 4 girls happy. But most of all he wants to make his Heavenly Father happy. He is one of the hardest workers I know, most service-minded people I know, and wants to do what he can to excel in every area of life. Life balance is definitely tricky with 4 kids, but he does an exceptional job. I have LOVED being married to him for 9 years and all the memories we've made. I can't wait to see when we celebrate our 29th and 39th and 49th anniversaries :).
This year we celebrated just two weeks early in the Nauvoo temple. It was a wonderful experience.
This year we celebrated just two weeks early in the Nauvoo temple. It was a wonderful experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment