Thursday, September 15, 2016

High Adventure with the Teachers!

Cade's church calling is an advisor to the teachers quorum so he got the opportunity to plan and go on High Adventure with them! A week long scouting/camping/man time. It was a lot of work to plan but he had a great time getting to know those boys. They went down to Lake Powell area and did a lot of kayaking, swimming, boating, camping, etc. Cade loves his calling and always puts 100% into whatever the Lord needs him to do.

I on the other hand had all 4 girls to myself for 6 days. Luckily I went to my moms for 3 of those days...a saving grace. We had fun going to the Strawberry Day's carnival, doing swimming lessons, and hanging out at Gma and Gpa Bleak's house. I don't remember the last time I wasn't able to talk to Cade for several days in a row (poor reception) or if I have even done that in the last 9 years, but I sure missed him!!
















No comments: