My fun, energetic, sweet Reesie-Roo is now 4 years old! What a fun-loving, great-hugging little girl she is.
Some of my favorite things about Reese at this age are:
-Her big hugs that she so freely gives all the time
-The random times throughout the day that she says, "mom….I love you!" Usually when I need it most
-How well she plays with both of her sisters. Nora is starting to test some boundaries in her toddler stage, but Reese is patient and plays with her so well
-Her love for preschool and playing with other kids
-How much she LOVES when Daddy comes home from work so she can wrestle with him (its the first thing she asks for when he walks through the door- "Dad, can I get on your back??")
-Her love for singing and dancing around the house
-She has a great imagination and loves playing with all sorts of toys (including her 28 stuffed animals she has on her bed)

No comments:
Post a Comment