Sunday, July 22, 2012

Swim Lessons Disaster

Well...let's just say that $40 went down the tube. I was so excited to put Emma in swim lessons. She LOVES the water and loves going to the pool! So perfect combination, right? Well, I don't know if it's because it was a male teacher, or if I couldn't get in with her, or it was a new pool- or all of the above! But the first day Emma would NOT get in the pool without me no matter how much I tried. finally by the end she sat in the water on the stairs. The second day I decided to just hand her to the instructor and she and the other little kiddies went around the lazy river together...Emma screamed the entire time! Really, the entire time. So needless to say, the third day she would not even get close to the water. As soon as we got to the pool she said "mommy lets go home!"

Well, I guess she wasn't ready. But tons of kids her age and younger love swim lessons. Oh well. Better luck next year!

No comments: