I cannot believe Reese is only 7 months old and is ALL OVER the house! She started scooting around in her 5th month and now 2 months later is crawling, climbing stairs, walking along furniture and walls and is into EVERYTHING! I have to try to keep up with her and make sure she is not going to hurt herself. She climbed the entire flight of stairs a couple weeks ago...and she didn't even seem tired! She got to the top and immediately took off into the room of her choice. Crazy girl! Reese just LOVES to get around and explore. I do love how she is so good at playing and entertaining herself. I mean, she does want to be around me and cries if she is left alone for a while (which I can't do anymore since she is so mobile), but she can play by herself a lot longer than Emma ever would.
Another thing I LOVE about Reese is her smooth dance moves! It started in her high chair where she would start wiggling around when I was trying to feed her and it was so cute but at the same time made it hard to get the food in her mouth! Then she started doing it while sitting on the ground. Now whenever she hears music, she just wiggles her little body all around and it is SOOOOO cute! She can really get her dance on! I took her shopping today and she heard music over the intercom and she immediately started dancing in the cart! Oh, cute girl!
My cute girls! Oh, I love them! And it's much easier to love them when I've gotten a full nights sleep :).




No comments:
Post a Comment