We got home from our Thanksgiving trip and all of a sudden we are already a couple days into December! Thanksgiving was later this year so we needed to catch up on some fun!
We got our tree and finished decorating for Christmas. Nora got to put up the star this year...the girls are getting little big to be on Dad's shoulders now :).
I volunteered to help put together a shadow nativity for our ward and it turned out absolutely beautiful. I am so grateful for youth who would devote time to practice to add a strong spirit to our ward party- including my sweet kiddos (even Benson who came on stage for an appearance as toddler Jesus). Emma was Mary, and Reese and Nora were Shepherds. It was amazing to be a part of.
Hot chocolate bar with friends. WAY too much sugar 😂
I went to a holiday bread making class with Faith at Snuck Farm. It was super fun.
Lucy and Cade at a BYU Basketball game for a date. Lucy was most excited to be able to finally use the foam hand at a game :).
Going to a live nativity and holiday market in American Fork. Jane wouldn't stand by Santa but let me get a picture kind of next to him.
We incited the Swan's over to make a gingerbread wonderland. It kind of failed so now next year I will make little houses ahead of Time with frosting that is not runny!
Benny and I visiting Sis. Graves at Spring Gardens Senior Living Center. We performed at this place a couple years ago and after learning that Sis. Graves lives there I knew I needed to bring my girls back to perform for her and her friends. It was so much fun. Definitely a highlight of our Christmas Season. The elderly are such loving, kind, gentle people who love unconditionally. It was fun to have Lucy join us this year and play her flute. I love my musical family!
Bleak Family Christmas party was at Nathan and Steph's house this year. We did a nativity again with all the grandkids. Some are older but we make them participate still :).
























No comments:
Post a Comment