Christmas break was great! It was pretty low-key because I was potty-training Benson! We couldn't go many places because of that. But I am SOOOOO happy to say that we no longer buy diapers in our family!!!! It's been over 15 years that Cade and I have been buying diapers. No longer! Benson did great. he had one accident a day for the first 3 days and then has been doing awesome ever since. We are proud of him!
Speaking of being proud...Emma, Reese, and Nora have all finished the Book of Mormon! I feel bad we didnt' get a picture with Emma so I just have this pic below. But we decided when they finish the Book of Mormon then we would take them out to dinner to a place of their choice. Emma chose Olive Garden and Reese chose Tucanos. Nora we will take out in the next week or two. We are proud of our girls for reading it for the first time and hope they finish it many times more in their life.
Part of our Christmas Break was putting up new wall paper in Cade's office. I love what we chose to do. Fits him well and is much better than the pink that was in there before :).
We went to our neighbors basketball court and played bball games and dodgeball and pickleball. It was a great time!
One of our family gifts was going to see Beauty and the Beast at the Hale Theater in Sandy. It was AMAZING! Probably the best set and design I have ever seen in a musical. Absolutely amazing. What would have made it even better is if Benny didn't come. It was his first musical and why I thought he would sit through it okay, I'm not sure why. And he was potty training so I had to leave with him a couple times. But overall it was still worth it.
Emma loves to do her sisters nails! She is very creative and talented at doing it. Lucy and Jane love it the most and are surprisingly very still and patient because gel nails takes a long time.
We finally went to "Luminaria" at Thanksgiving Point. It's been going on for many many years but we have never gone. Mostly because of how expensive it is. But we decided to do it and I'm glad we did! The kids favorite part were the circle tiles you jump on and change colors as well as the yummy treats.
Mine and Cade's favorite part was the new Tree of Life exhibit. They had dozens and dozens of beautiful statues and even the Great and Spacious Building with wicked or worldly people represented there. There was of course the rod of iron that you could hold on to and then Christ standing near the Tree of Life. It was beautiful and very well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment