Wednesday, March 29, 2023

It's a New Year!

 This year we didn't stick with our annual new years tradition and get together with the Kingsford's. Their kids had been sick so we just had our own little family celebration. Larren Kingsford always lets off the big fun fireworks...I only had little sparklers :) but the girls had fun with them in the snow. 

The year 2021 was an extremely hard year for me and 2022 was very hard for Cade. Together, with Christ's help we got through both years. I have hope that 2023 will be amazing but I have learned that through the hard things our thoughts and hopes deepen, we gain more empathy for others and learn lessons that God would have us learn. I am grateful for lessons I have learned and I have hope for the future and excitement for what this year has to offer!





No comments: