This was technically my second season having a ski pass. Finally by mid-season I started liking it! And now I am writing this at the very end of ski season and I have to say...I am excited for next winter to do it again. At first it was just way too much work for not very much pay off. It takes a while loading up and getting ready to go, then you have to drive a while, and THEN when you are finally there it takes a while to get all the boots on and walk to the lifts. But I can say I enjoy it and think it is worth it. Emma, Reese and Nora love it and it's super fun to have a family activity that we can all do together! Next year Reese and Nora can get passes to go ski at other resorts for super cheap...but Sundance is closest and much more convenient than any other resort. My guess is we will do night passes again. It has been a super fun season together!
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment