This Christmas Eve was special because we had Boose here with us! We loved having her here to celebrate with us! We ate a super yummy breakfast with breakfast hash, breakfast casserole, berries and juice. Then we sang songs together and played music for each other. Then the girls gave their "gifts from the heart" to each other and we ended by watching the nativity. Then Jane and Benson went to bed and the rest of us watched "The Grinch". Boose and I stayed up entirely too late talking and it was so much fun.
Aside from the excitement of gifts, I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ so has given me all that I have in life. He is the reason for so much joy, peace and happiness in life. I love being able to celebrate Him and try to give to others in time, talents and physical gifts to show Him my love. December is a wonderful month full of love and joy!























No comments:
Post a Comment