Girls night out are the BEST! My sisters and my Mom and I went to Sundance to ride the ski lift to see the beautiful fall (which things weren't quite red and orange yet...boo). Then we went to R&R BBQ and to Steph's house to just talk and giggle. We had so much fun! The funniest part of the night is after dinner we got into Kristen's van when it was dark and her night vision camera comes on automatically. There was a "ghost" in the picture that we had NO idea who it was because for some reason it changed the color of her hair and sweater and everything white...it was Mom but even she didn't know who the strange figure was. We were dying laughing. It was SO funny.
I just love spending time with these women. They are truly my very best friends and I love them dearly!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment