Well...as you can see from the pictures I fooled quite a few of them. It was absolutely hilarious. I heard reactions like, "No, he's not in our ward" (whispered to their friends) and "dude, you make a good man!" It was so much fun. Nora kept saying that she didn't want me to have a beard anymore though. The next day she was happy I decided to shave :).
Monday, February 19, 2018
Where's Waldo Youth Activity :)
This year Cade asked if I would participate in the Where's Waldo activity at the mall. The youth have to walk around the mall and find disguised ward members and walk up to them and say "where's waldo". Then us participants hand them a piece of paper so we know who they found in the end.
Well...as you can see from the pictures I fooled quite a few of them. It was absolutely hilarious. I heard reactions like, "No, he's not in our ward" (whispered to their friends) and "dude, you make a good man!" It was so much fun. Nora kept saying that she didn't want me to have a beard anymore though. The next day she was happy I decided to shave :).
Well...as you can see from the pictures I fooled quite a few of them. It was absolutely hilarious. I heard reactions like, "No, he's not in our ward" (whispered to their friends) and "dude, you make a good man!" It was so much fun. Nora kept saying that she didn't want me to have a beard anymore though. The next day she was happy I decided to shave :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment