She was so happy she could finally donate her hair. And her new hair cut looks adorable on her. Cade and I are very proud of her decision to grow it out and give to another. We love Reese.
Friday, February 23, 2018
Reese Donates her Hair!
We have a friend named Penny Thornley who is 5 years old and has been battling cancer. She is adorable and the girls love her. But as soon as Reese found out that you could donate your hair to be made into wigs for cancer patients...she was all over it!
She was so happy she could finally donate her hair. And her new hair cut looks adorable on her. Cade and I are very proud of her decision to grow it out and give to another. We love Reese.
She was so happy she could finally donate her hair. And her new hair cut looks adorable on her. Cade and I are very proud of her decision to grow it out and give to another. We love Reese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment