Monday, February 19, 2018

Lucy Ann Close is TWO years old! Bring it on!!!!

Well, I just did an update on Lucy a couple months ago but here I will still mention some things I love about our Lu-Lu.

*She is still highly obsessed with Elsa and Anna (from Frozen).
*She hates hair things in her hair and I don't like changing her out of her warm PJs in the winter so she looks homeless most of the time (proof in pictures below).
*Lucy still is a pretty good eater. If she has a hard time with something we all clap for her and say, "Yay Lucy!" and she will usually put it in her mouth :).
*She still twists her hair around in her fingers when she in tired or nervous. She gets that from me. If I have my hair down I still do that to this day.
*She is finally understanding that church is a place where we sit and be quiet and of course eat lots of snacks! But the last few weeks she has been VERY well behaved at church and makes it easier to enjoy.

Cade and I thoroughly enjoy having this little lady around. She is finally feeling good and makes life so much fun! She is quite hilarious and brings so much enjoyment and giggles to our family.









No comments: