The day after Thanksgiving we were going to go to the zoo for Reese's bday, but it was pretty cold so we went to the Aquarium instead. Then we saw Moana in the theaters. Good times! The Saturday was the day Finn was sealed to Kristen and Andrew so I am glad I was sick for the beginning of the week.
This was the week before Thanksgiving. Cade and I offered to watch the 3 boys for Nathan and Steph while she had surgery on her right side. She has been in chronic pain for over 6 years now and we are praying that this surgery and the same surgery on the left side will help increase her ability to enjoy life being a mom and doing things she wants to do. I can't imagine what she has been through over these amount of years, but she is an amazing person!
Anyway, this picture was great...7 kids 8 and under :). We actually had a great day and the kids all loved being with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment