This year Cade and the girls agreed to do a family theme. Each girl picked their favorite animal and Cade and I found awesome adult flamingos that we could be together. Even Penny dressed up like a Lion! It was fun to move away from Disney princesses for one year. I'm sure we will revisit them again soon :). We dressed up for the Annual Fishbowl trick or treating (in which Lucy threw up all over her costume as soon as we pulled up to the building- we took the girls trick or treating anyway). Then our ward had a trunk or treat/chili cook-off and so we dressed up for that. And lastly, Halloween day! It was a great year and of course I ate more Halloween candy than anyone else in the family. So we donated a lot of our candy after Halloween was over. Don't worry, the girls still ate more than they needed to!
We won best couple at the ward Trunk or Treat :)...
Since I wasn't feeling well on Halloween, Lu Lu and I passed out candy while Cade took the girls around the neighborhood. Usually it's the other way around.
Monday, December 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment