Monday, December 26, 2016

Miss Emma Turns 7!



My sweet Emma is 7 years old! She is such a joy to have in our family. Time really is going by fast and Emma reminds me of that every birthday she has! 

Emma is in 1st grade and lives for friends and being social. She has many many friends and loves to meet people wherever we go. She is full of ideas of how to create, how to make life fun and how to involve other people. Emma lives for FUN and if things aren't fun, then it's not very easy getting her to do it :)- AKA homework, chores, reading. BUT if she is allowed to be creative and make those chores fun, then she will get them done! She is getting better at reading and is on level K right now. Emma loves to sing, dance, make crafts, color, play with baby Lucy and play with Dean, Autumn, Braxton, Kirby, Brooke and Adam (all in our cut-de-sac). She is SUCH a good helper at home and always helps me when I need it. We love our Emma!

On her birthday, I went and picked her up from school and took her to lunch just she and I (oh, and Lucy of course). I loved that one-on-one time. This year, it was a "family" year so she chose to go horse back riding for her family activity. So after Dad got off work, we met him at Pizza Pie Cafe, then went horse-back riding, then after baths had ice cream Sundae's (her choice). It was a great day and I hope she felt special!















No comments: