Sunday, October 25, 2015

Boose Comes Home from Her Mission!

Sister Boose Boose, I mean Sister Bleak, got home from her mission!!! We had been looking forward to this for some time. The girls were so excited! But not quite as excited as Sisten, my mom and I were! Kristen surprised Boose by being at the airport to great her! Andrew let her fly to Utah the night before and Boose had no idea she would be there! The video was pretty priceless! I don' know if it will let me post it, but as soon as Kristen starts screaming and jumping up and down, you know Boose is in view coming down the escalator. It was a glorious reunion.

The cutest thing of ALL was how Reese would NOT leave Boose's side. She kept clinging to her the entire time and didn't want to let go. It was so sweet, especially because Reese doesn't get attached to very many people. She sure loves her aunt Boose (whom she is names after--Reese Marie).













Another amazing thing we were able to do the next morning was go to the Bountiful temple with my mom and sisters. It had been years since Kristen was able to go through (since her anxiety acting up), so being there with her and seeing her accomplish something so difficult and amazing was just incredible. I love my family so much and am so grateful I could be with them for eternity!


No comments: