The next day my Mom watched the 3 girls and Cade and I spent the time up AF canyon at Timanooke Campground. It was beautiful weather and we enjoyed it so much. We made tin foil dinners, roasted marshmallows, went on walks, made dutch oven peach cobbler, played card games and watched a movie on a lap top in the tent. The next morning after making dutch oven breakfast casserole, we decided to pack up and head to the Provo River to float down it together. We were very much looking forward to that, until we showed up and they changed their hours on us and weren't open for us to do it :(. Boo. So we went back home a little early. Grandma Bleak said the girls did great and we had a wonderful time spending our 8th Anniversary in nature.
I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. Marrying him was the best decision I have made in this life. He is so giving of his time, talents, abilities to me and his 3 daughters and puts his all into everything he does. He truly does. He constantly wants to be better, do better and always puts the Lord first. I look up to him so much and he inspires me to be a better wife, mom and disciple of Christ. I love him and all that he is.




No comments:
Post a Comment