Monday, September 23, 2013

Boose's Nursing Graduation!

My little Sis is all grown up! In July this year, she graduated from the nursing program from BYU Idaho. Katelyn worked so dang hard for this and deserves it more than anyone I know. She also graduated in the top 10% of the entire BYUI graduating class (she didn't even know beforehand), but we are SO proud of her and all her accomplishments!

My mom, dad and drove up to Rexburg to celebrate and attend the graduation. We first met at Olive Garden for dinner, then went to the university for the ceremony. It was really neat to be there and I'm glad we drove almost 8 hours in one day to support her :). I got to drive back with her and catch up on life as well. A thank you to Cade for watching the girls so I could drive up there and be there with Boose-Boose! We are so proud of her!



This picture is just the epitome of who Boose is :).






A couple of her close friends in the program





No comments: