My husband is just so giving of his time and serving me and the girls every day. He works so hard at work, comes home and asks what he can do to help me. He watches the girls, gets them in baths and ready for bed, does dishes- all because he loves me. He knows HOW I feel loved and shows me all the time.
Then there's Emma. She is so kind and excited about life. She brightens up my day and wants to spend time doing EVERYTHING together ;). I love spending time with her and feeling her love for me.
Reese. So dang cute and at such a fun stage! She smiles all the time- at me and at strangers. Blows kisses, giggles, and knows how to entertain herself (Which I love:)). I love seeing how much she loves following Emma and trying to do all the things she does. Her smile and happiness definitely makes me happy!
I feel so blessed to have them in my life!
Today was definitely fun. Cade and I have a tradition to get a couples massage and go out to dinner. It's been really fun to spend time together. But I am finding SO much joy in showing my love and not focusing on who showed it to me. I loved seeing how excited Emma was to give valentines to all her friends. I loved seeing Reese's face when she got to eat her very own sucker (first one) and I loved making sugar cookies with Emma because all she ever wants in life is to spend time with me. I love spending time with Cade too and being able to talk one on one. I love my family. I am truly happy.
Emma and Reese loved their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Bleak. Especially the dancing animals that looked like the way Reese dances :).
They also got a package from the Close/Young side. Emma LOVED the little carrot garden and her new cute shirts.





No comments:
Post a Comment