Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 Goals and Happy New Year

Happy New Year? I just posted about Valentine's....

Yes, I just wanted to post a lovely picture of Boose-Boose and I on New Year's Eve. I toasted with her because my wonderful other-half had to go home early to take care of Penny. Life changes when you add a new family member :).




My goals for 2013:

1. Keep a budget for the family and stay on top of it all year long!
2. Record a CD for the wonderful women in my life.
3. Learn 20 hymns on the piano that I can accompany with
4. Have learning time at least once a week with Emma (teach her a new concept/lesson)
5. Only touch things once! (Gene that we lived with used to say this. Don't put something down unless that is the place it belongs. I haven't been good about this with two toddlers around- and life is only going to get more busy!)
6. Earn my personal progress award (again)
7. Establish a family mission statement
8. Add at least one new meal a month to our regular menu

I put them on here so I can have people to account to and make sure I'm accomplishing what I want this year :). I love making goals and I try my hardest not to break them within a couple months :).

No comments: