Saturday, May 21, 2011

#2 on the way!!!

Yes, we are expecting again and are happy and excited that I am a few days away from the 2nd trimester! I am now feeling good again and food actually tastes good! Yay! I don't have a lot to complain about since I never throw up during my pregnancies, however, having to deal with nasea (sp?) and having to eat every 2 hours when nothing in the world sounds remotely good...I'm happy happy happy to be over it!

I am due November 27th and we are praying that I will end up delivering very VERY close to that due date! Not early! I have a great doctor this time that has been very good about explaining pros and cons with this pregnancy, having a VBAC, and the statisics with preeclamsia, and we are pretty positive this will be a very healthy baby as well as pregnancy! We are excited and will keep you posted on gender and other updates!

18 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

CONGRATS Kelly!! The best news I've heard all day! Emma will make a wonderful big sister!

mary plus vince said...

YAY!! How exciting! Congrats Kellie!!

Michelle said...

Yay! How fun for you and Kristen to have kids close togther! I hope this one goes much more smoothly for you. Congrats!

Lacey Voris said...

Congrats! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news on all counts! So glad to hear you are over the worst of the nausea!

Anna said...

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations!

Who is your new doctor?

Joan said...

That's great news! Your mom must be thrilled to have both you and Kristen pregnant at the same time. How fun for the two of you.

Lindsey said...

so happy for you guys! I'm excited to hear all about the new little one!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

EXCITING! 2 is even better than 1!

Melissa said...

That is great news! Congratulations! We get to be pregnant together again... just far away, I'm due Dec. 1st. I hope that the pregnancy goes well and that a VBAC works for you, I'm hoping for one too! Congrats again, I'm so happy for you!

kelsey said...

So excited for you, Cade and soon-to-be big sister, Emma!!! Congratulations! We will keep you in our prayers and hope everything goes perfectly smooth! I miss you!

Laura and Clint said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well with this pregnancy.

Brooke said...

Congrats Kellie! That is very exciting. I hope you haven't been too sick and that baby #2 understands the terms and conditions of the pregnancy. Stay in for a long long time, and keep mom's blood pressure low ;)

Mara and Jae said...

congrats kellie :) so happy for you!

A Close Family said...

Anna, my new doctor is Dr. Brent Lind with the Legacy OBGYN group in American Fork. He specializes in high-risk pregnancies and has been practicing for over 30 years. Now, I just need to find a new pediatrician :)...mine's too far away for such frequent visits...

Barbara Jackson said...

Congratulations you two!!!!!

Callie said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!

Casey Lu said...

Congrats!!!!