Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bryan's Wedding!



Yay! It happened! We are so excited for Bryan and Jennie! They we married on Friday, May 6, 2011. The whole 2 days was just perfect and wonderful. The sealing was probably the best sealing Cade and I have ever attended. It was so spiritual and beautiful and the words given by the sealer were just amazing! I'm sure after he quoted his 2nd and 3rd poems, Bryan and Jennie were probably ready to get the show on the road :). But we enjoyed every minute of it and learned a lot that day.

And when they came out of the temple, they were SO happy and excited! And we all were too! We, of course, went around and took pictures with all the family and friends there...all the many, many people that love Bryan and Jennie. My favorite part of the couple days (besides the actual sealing), was the luncheon. A lot of the siblings shared something about Bryan and Jennie and then the parents did too. And then at the end Bryan and Jennie both shared some thoughts and feelings. It was so great to hear them speak from their hearts. Bryan read a list of attributes he wanted in a wife that he wrote about 7 years ago. As he read through the list he mentioned that Jennie more than fulfilled that list (except maybe the love for reading :)...that's okay Jennie, you've got time for that one!) and more. He had been told by many people in the past that maybe he was TOO picky and needed to settle a little, but how he found the perfect girl for him and she was worth the wait.

Jennie, we are so happy to have you be a part of this family! We love you! And Bryan and Jennie, we wish you happiness and know you will be such a strong, great couple and parents some day. We love you both!!! (pictures courtesy of Stephanie)














1 comment:

Joan said...

I"m so glad that you posted pictures since I wasn't able to attend the wedding and I wanted to see the dress and all. They look so happy and I'm happy for them.