Monday, March 14, 2011

Kristen's Pregnant!!!

Yay for more babies!!! We are so excited for Kristen and Andrew! Her due date is October 3rd and she is 11 weeks along. She has not had the best pregnancy so far, but every day gets better and she's finally feeling pretty good now! Today she and Andrew got to see an ultra-sound and see the heartbeat. The little one was VERY active and looking great! She was SO happy after the doctor's appointment. Here are a couple pictures when she announced to the family...

If you've played Quiddler, she spelled the words out with the cards (she and Andrew had been stealing them throughout each round of the game :)). The best part was that everyone was confused. Boose was saying "that's not a funny joke", mom kept saying, "REALLY, REALLY???" (after staring at the words upside down and not knowing what it said), and dad saying, "prego isn't a word, you can't count that"...OH, it was hilarious! I was just laughing cause I already knew. But the reactions were priceless!




We are happy for you guys, Kristen and Andrew, and can't wait for you to have an addition to the family! We love you!

7 comments:

Heather said...

that's awesome. I'm so excited for her!

Joan said...

Congrats to Kristen. I'm just wondering how she ended up with just the right cards to spell it out. Funny how that happens. :)

A Close Family said...

Actually Joan....she and Andrew were stealing the cards the entire time :). I just added that to the post :).

Michelle said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for her! That is so funny how she told everyone. I can hear your dad saying "Prego isn't a word, you can't count that" and I'm laughing out loud!

Jane said...

That is so creative! Congratulations...and have fun throwing up!

Ben and Ash said...

ha ha! I love Jane's advice to have fun throwing up! :) Your dad's comment is hilarious!! What a fun way to spill the news.....

Stephanie said...

I just can't get over your dad's reaction! It's so funny!!!