Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pony tails and Snow!

Emma finally has enough hair on top to do a pony tail! Someday we'll make it to piggy tails, but for now I think she looks SO cute with her hair up!







About a week and half ago, Pleasant Grove got over 6 inches of snow in one night. Emma had never played in the snow before so I took her outside to play! We got bundled up and it was a fun new experience for her! We lost a shoe at one point, but we survived :).


Grandma Hope (our cute next door neighbor)...





3 comments:

YULIA said...

Kellie,
She is such a doll. I love the pictures of her with a ponytail.

Ben and Ash said...

LOVE IT! Don't worry- I struggled in the hair department when i was a kid too, but now look how cute i am!! :)

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love the ponytail!