Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentine's 2011

Valentine's this year was a lot of fun! Cade and I switch planning V-day and our Anniversary every year (thank for the idea, Nathan and Steph) and it works out great because only one person has to worry about all the planning and the other person can enjoy everything...that's why it was so fun this year...I got to enjoy it :)! Cade made me a pink pancake breakfast and the gift I made for him went with it good! I sewed a more "manly" apron for him. He would always use my bright pink one, so I sewed one that he can at least feel not so girly in :). I really liked the way it turned out! And then at night, we both went and got a couples massage and it was wonderful! We then went out for dinner at Terra Mia (love that restaurant!) and watched a movie when we got home. It was so much fun! Thank you, Cade for such a fun day!




No comments: