Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Absolutely LIFE CHANGING.

This is a story about love. It's a story about forgiveness. It's a story about changing your life because someone changed yours.

What story am I talking about? A Tale of Two Cities. Unfortunately, I've never read the book, but the musical at Hale Center Theater is absolutely incredible.

I can officially say I like a musical more than Les Mis (or just as much)...NEVER thought I could or would say that! I LOVED every bit of this musical and am so grateful for the opportunity to once again be changed by words and music. The music was inspiring, the actors as good or better than broadway, and their voices...INCREDIBLE.

I love the feeling that you want to change your life for the better. That you want to go and influence everyone you meet just because you love unconditionally. Incredible!

This musical only shows through next week. But it will be worth the money and time!


This is my good friend Megan Heaps who plays the lead female roll. Katelyn and I had a blast with each other!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Don't you just love a good night at the theatre?

Stephanie said...

Glad you guys had fun and got to spend some time together before Katelyn went back to school!