Saturday, May 22, 2010

Arizona Amazingness :)

Since Cade can work remotely with his job, we decided to take 2 weeks and spend some time with Cade's family in Arizona. They were very excited to spend some time with Emma...and maybe Cade and I too? We had tons of fun there! We went to a Suns playoff game, had fun girls nights out, Cade and I got to go on lots of dates! Good thing Emma was a good girl most of the time so Grandma and Grandpa Close didn't mind watching her a lot. Here are some great pictures from the trip...

Emma and Ashur meeting for the first time. They were both 3 lbs 6 oz at birth and are steadily growing. Ashur is doing a lot better. Ever since Tara has gone down to Arizona, he has been coming alive now and developing so much faster (now that he isn't as colicky anymore).

Grandpa Close has been a saint...helping with the grandkids whenever he can. He has stayed up with Ashur every night for weeks so Tara can recover. He is a lifesaver to all!


Aunt Tara bought Emma some cute cowgirl boots as well as this ADORABLE sailor outfit! I love them! Now Emma will be ready for the Boot race in July...it's a big thing in Prescott :).




We went down to Phoenix to visit Cade's Dad's side of the family and were able to go to a Suns Playoff game. It was a great game!!! We always enjoy seeing the extented family...hopefully we'll be able to more often!




Emma and Ashur in their matching outfits from Grandma..."Ashur, I just want to eat your hand, okay?!"


Cade and I met up with some fun friends...


And the trip wouldn't be complete without Grandpa accidentally flushing his teeth down the toilet....one of those moments you can laugh about after it's over :)!



One of the last things we got to do was see Cade's Mom's side of the family. We got together for dinner and pictures and it was great to see so much family!


The trip overall was a blast! Now that Cade's done with school, we can go down and visit more often.

3 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Emma makes Ashur look so tiny but they both are so precious! That sailor outfit has to be one of the cutest dresses I have EVER seen!!! I had an outfit like that for Dono when he was little but it didn't have bows and wasn't a dress, lol. Emma is SO adorable in it! Gotta love the toes picture too! I just love seeing pictures of her and was so glad to finally meet her! The matching outfits are so cute too! We love you guys and were so very happy to see you and can't wait until July 4th!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Family vacations are the best medicine! Tell Tara hello for us! Hope life is wonderful!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! It sounds like you did so many fun things! I'm so glad to see Ashur doing so well.