This post is really late, but I still wanted to blog about my adorable new little nephew...Henry Gordon Thomas Bleak. He was born June 10th at 6:43 p.m. Weighed 7 lbs 2 oz, 20 in long. Steph and Nathan went to the hospital after 4:00 p.m. They texted everyone just after 6 and said, "come quick! She already dialated to a 10. The baby's coming!" The only person that was able to get there for the delivery was Amanda, Steph's sister. I ran in just as the doctor's were cleaning stuff up and they put cute little Henry in Steph's arms. It was great to be there....especially for a non-NICU baby!!! That was the remarkable part. We haven't seen, until now, how a normal delivery and welcome home should go for a baby! We are so happy that everything went great, fast, and that Henry is very healthy! Such a blessing! Here are some great pictures of that day...

Doesn't Steph look beautiful after just going through all that? Nathan, I guess you look pretty good too...good job.


A good set of lungs! That's what we like to hear!!

Here are some pictures that were taken while in the hospital...He's soooo cute!!!




Congrats Nathan, Steph, and Wills! We're so happy for you!
2 comments:
Little Henry is so darn cute!!! Tell them congrats for us when you see them next!
I'm glad that you have Emma so my boys have at least one girly girl to play with. I'm glad that you made it to the hospital soon after the birth, at least. Thanks again for the yummy Kneader's treats afterwards! :)
Post a Comment