Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Three happy grads...


Happy day! Cade, Kristen and I all graduated this semester! Well, I technically already graduated in December, but I got to walk with Cade. And Kristen gradutated the week after us from UVU, but she dressed up and took picutres with us. I cannot explain how proud I am of both Cade and Kristen. Both have had quite the journey and I am so happy for them and their accomplishments. Cade had to do a master's degree while working full-time and having me in the hospital, and then our first baby being born but in the NICU- all last semester...it was quite a lot (that is an understatement!). Kristen finished her student teaching as a health teacher and came to absolutely LOVE it! She is currently interviewing for teaching jobs and really, really wants to teach. I know she would be an AMAZING teacher! Here are some fun pictures from the happy day :).


Our friend Laurel. She has been one of my very best friends and it was fun that she could share that fun day with us! I love her!



This was at Kristen's graduation.
Me and Boose listening intently to the speakers...


Way to go, Kristen!!!


"If you couldn't tell...I'm happy!"


5 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Joan said...

Congratulations to all three of you. Now you can say "Yes! I did it!"

Mike said...

Love the pictures, especially the jumping one. Congrats to all of you!!! :)

Heather said...

Whoot whoot! Way to go Cade, Kellie, and Kristen!

Rasmussen Family said...

congrats! did you see the Hodges in the Ensign?